Kubernetes Fury Distribution has its
1.25 release made with quite a few changes and enhancements over all the core modules.
This version introduces support for Kubernetes versions
1.25.x and includes the following new features:
- We've improved the out-of-the-box monitoring capabilities of all core modules, adding new metrics, dashboards and alerts for key components of the distribution.
- Introduced a new loki-distributed package, now considered stable.
- Added a new package minio-ha used to store error logs from fluentd, and as a backend storage for loki-disributed package.
- Added a new index for infrastructural (KFD's) components and left the kubernetes index for applications specific logs.
- Added Karma package, providing a central dashboard to monitor several instances of alert manager in a centralized manner.